Monday, August 08, 2005

Ah, me!

So ladies and germs, I am officially into this blogging thing. I have scoped out the necessary tools to make this a more friendly place for tourists and thrill seekers to explore, frolic, and stay. If that plug doesn't get them through the proverbial door, then I'll start to promise money.

I figure it will start to happen anyway. I'm not aware that blogspot.com has any sort of spyware, but I just registered on myspace yesterday so I could view Angie's ...space, and I get an email from Aida asking if I had an account with myspace!?

Aliens? Natural Born Citizens? Well well well. Look do we have here, 'ika nga (or as they say..."As They Say").

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah Carlitos...one need not the virus-infected digital skin rash that is spyware to find you...I just look for the flood lights.

Welcome to the world of the Blog.

Carlos G said...

All the world's a stage, Aida, and men merely players.

Anonymous said...

Hey GARCH :)

Im gonna start reading your blurbs :) xoxo

Anonymous said...

Durh! You forgot to mention that you have joined us. Lucky that I used some initiative, and here I am :-)